Help support this site

Jeff Wexler

• 4 months later...

Thank you Sean, Sandor and to everyone who had donated to support the site --- it is very much appreciated and certainly a motivator for me personally --- I will continue to put in the time and effort to keep this site thriving and providing the wonderful online community we have been enjoying since 2006.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Jeff I am new here, but I found your site to be a great resource, Donation Made.

Just a heads up the link at the top of the thread did not bring me to a donation page, maybe that's why some are having a problem.

I used the button on the main page which does work correctly.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Dave, for your generous support! I have been trying to get the links to work properly and I thought I had gotten to them all --- I guess not. The problem is that I have too many places where Donations are mentioned and some of the links go way back in time. I will try and sort it out (and thank you again for finding a way to donate!).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello gang,

I'm new to location sound. I've been doing music production for years now but very little experience going out into the field with batteries! Anyways, JWSOUND has been a great resource and I'm forever indebted hence my first humble contribution. It really does feel like a community in here. Reminds me of the old TapeOpMessageboard--the new one too, hehe. Thanks Jeff for maintaining this awesome community!

Best,

Ivan

Washington, DC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...