Help support this site

Jeff Wexler

8 hours ago, soundtrane said:

Jeff, this weebly link says it is not secure... 

True, the page you land on is a page on one of my websites hosted by Weebly, but that page contains the donation service I subscribe to (essentially a payment gateway) that IS secure. I'm not worried about it. Donorbox and Stripe are well established and secure services.

Just donated $20 and wish I could give more! As a newer member to the community and production/post production film sound recording and mixing, your hard work, Jeff, has created an invaluable resource of knowledge and camaraderie. Thank you so much for everything you do.

-Kelly Askam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whitney! Nice to hear from you (of course I appreciate the donation also) --- used to see a lot of you on Jan's meetings, not so much in recent years --- hope you're doing well, working but not working too hard. Take it easy, and thanks again for your support.

• 6 months later...

Happy New Year, Jeff!

I just donated 8€ to support this forum.

This is my first time and I wish to do it more frequently.

This forum has helped me a lot to learn, explore and understand; not only about sound for film, but film making overall. Great stories, great analysis over the years, great personalities and finally great professionals. I feel this forum as school, academy and mentoring program in my professional career.

Thank's a lot!

Vasileios Alexandris

Thank you for your support, Vas! It is very gratifying to know that JWSOUND is continuing to be useful fo so many. I also value your participation, Vas, here and in Jan's Sounderday (I miss you), it helps further one of my core goals to have our online community be an international group.  It fits right into a personal guiding principle of mine, professionally, socially and politically, summed up by the quote: "Think globally, act locally"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you to Matthew and to all those who have so generously donated to help me keep JWSOUND the active and vibrant online community it is. I am so pleased that we have survived for so many years and the site continues to be a valuable resource and meeting place for our sound community worldwide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...