CAR ADAPTER FOR MACBOOK PRO (Magsafe)

Douglas I am only answering in the absence of any other replies, and the absence of any replies forced me to dig deeper and find a result, so I thought I would share it with the forum, the quip regarding the Forum being a one man job was that old walnut  dry Humour....., as I am sure was your reply.

Best Regards from Scotland

Brian

Thanks Larry, Thanks for the first real response to this post.

Sergio the cultural void seems to have come into play here I do not "need to chill out dude", I am at home with my family, joining in in a light hearted forum chat, I am chilled, I am cool, I am just shooting the breeze with anyone interested in what I am asking about, you have missed the "Humour" point that exists in the post, your aggresive response seems to point to the simple fact that YOU need to chill out dude.

Whoa!! You don't need to make racists remarks about "cultural voids" or "language barriers" its completely OT. I appreciate that Brian. I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my language but thats the way I talk/communicate.  I'm glad you are cool and chilled & with your family and on your first bottle of wine. I'm cool as well.

Thanks.

SERGIO  What Racist remarks? You are treading on thin ice here, If you remember I was asking a question about powering a Mac Book Pro from a car adapter, how did we get here from that, this is one reason why some of the more discerning Sound Mixers avoid forums,...... keyboard communication is an easy way to loudly voice various levels of whatever happens to be on ones mind.

Sergio as a direct result of your manner (accusations of racism) I will no longer be posting on JWS forum.

Best regards to all from Scotland

Brian Milliken a.m.p.s.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0589724/

SERGIO  What Racist remarks? You are treading on thin ice here, If you remember I was asking a question about powering a Mac Book Pro from a car adapter, how did we get here from that, this is one reason why some of the more discerning Sound Mixers avoid forums,...... keyboard communication is an easy way to loudly voice various levels of whatever happens to be on ones mind.

Sergio as a direct result of your manner (accusations of racism) I will no longer be posting on JWS forum.

Best regards to all from Scotland

Brian Milliken a.m.p.s.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0589724/

Brian,

I have already express to you my apologies.  I dont want you to feel threatened by me or anyone here, but being this an INTERNATIONAL forum I dont think calling for "CULTURAL VOIDS" should be taken into consideration for a technical question. Please... let it be!

Thanks

Best regards from America

By the way.. I don't drink.

Hi,

I was just looking at the new core 2 Macbook Pro that just came out, and in the order page it showed the option for a powercable for on a plane. It does not charge the batteries of your macbook, which may be a good idea if you want to limit the amount of power it uses. However it says it will only work for planes, not for a car.

It looks like a usb-to-power connector, with a plane-to-usb gender changer.

Cheers,

Take