Fill in for 11/02???

curleysound

All,

I need a fill in mixer for the evening of 11/02 for the Variety Screening Series taping. 6:30PM load in, wrap has been in the arena of 10:30 to 11PM, and you get to see a movie for most of that time. The actual work involved is:

Load in, set up for a five person live discussion panel. This is relatively easy. Send stereo xlr from console to camera guy. Plug wireless receivers into console. Send RCA stereo to the live sound guy, who is right next to you. I have been also recording on boom recorder, but if I can't find someone with boom recorder experience, then we can just send to the camera. All gear is provided, rate is $200 for the evening, which works out to around $50/hour, most of which is filled watching the movie that will be discussed afterwards. The movie for that date is "The History Boys" and the panel will feature the director, and probably a couple of the lead actors, maybe a writer or producer. Anyhow, it's pretty chill, and easy, so I hope someone can help me out. Please email me at tcurley@currentmedia.com if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tom Curley