POLL: Do you like the new "theme"?

Darren

One might wonder why Jeff keeps trying new "looks' for this site. I have the scientific answer.

He's an Aries. Aries are by nature, impulsive, spontaneous, outspoken, low tolerences for the status quo, easily distraced by bright shiney objects and new challenges.

Based upon the above irrefutable scientific evidence this will not be he last time a change is proposed by our gracious host.

Eric (another Aries who suffers from the same malady ;-)

One might wonder why Jeff keeps trying new "looks' for this site. I have the scientific answer.

Based upon the above irrefutable scientific evidence this will not be he last time a change is proposed by our gracious host.

Eric (another Aries who suffers from the same malady ;-)

I knew you would have the answer --- and so, we are brothers after all (our birthdays are quite close together I believe). Again, I ask, are we going to do something extra special for r.a.m.p.s. party next year?

-  Jeff Wexler

I knew you would have the answer --- and so, we are brothers after all (our birthdays are quite close together I believe). Again, I ask, are we going to do something extra special for r.a.m.p.s. party next year?

-  Jeff Wexler

Of course you knew I would have the answer, that's what Aries do, have the answers. Your birthday is April 16 & mine is the 17th, the same day as the RAMPS party at NAB. We should

talk about it in February or so.

Eric 

Of course you knew I would have the answer, that's what Aries do, have the answers. Your birthday is April 16 & mine is the 17th, the same day as the RAMPS party at NAB. We should

talk about it in February or so.

Eric 

We'll talk in February, for sure. My birthday is the 18th (and looks like we have a lot of Aires here).

And, back the original topic, the new theme, the POLL says we're dead even: like --- dislike, so I don't know what to do now but just wait and see.

-  JW

• 5 months later...
Guest Jeff Colon

I guess this "theme' is going to stick... hehe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !  Aries mixers :-)

>He's an Aries. Aries are by nature, impulsive, spontaneous, outspoken, low tolerences for the >status quo, easily distraced by bright shiney objects and new challenges.

Jeff c - 15th April 1957