Post your Pets

TimPitot

This is Charlie, aka The Moose. He is a bog standard tabby but he is still a good looking cat in my opinion! Unfortunately we had to leave him back in New Zealand when my Mrs and I decided to shift back to London, he is now happily living with a friend on Aucklands North Shore. I miss him!

[img alt=photo width=640 height=426] 5251234516_72ef5692ec_z.jpg

What you got?!

Jade lives at Zaxcom and has very green eyes. He came from a shelter like all of my cats and gets alot of attention at Zaxcom. If I could only teach him to write software ;-)

Molly needs a hug all the time.

Moo gets a drink from the only source that is fresh enough for him.

Glenn

post-674-130815091365_thumb.jpg

post-674-13081509137_thumb.jpg

post-674-130815091376_thumb.jpg

Jeff, I LOVE border collies. I'd have one, but we aren't allowed to have any pets in our rental agreement....yet we are allowed to have kids, which seem to do WAY more damage to the house than a dog would. There are a few stray cats that roam the neighborhood. It's kinda sad, one is a beautiful black cat, and another is a siamese. At least I think they are strays. I see them outside all the time. I don't know much about cats, and I don't know if people let them out, they roam around, and then eventually come back home, or if they should stay inside, but we usually see them at our back door looking in, or trying to sneak in the garage when I take out the garbage.

When I did a short stint at Neversoft as a QA tester, the owner of the company let his dog just roam around the building, and she usually made her way to the QA department. She looked like a big, white german shepherd. Cool ass dog.