The new Coffeysound.com

Steve Eagle

Hello everyone! Just a quick note to let you know our new website has finally launched. The focus here is a streamlined approach to researching and ordering pro audio equipment online. I've implemented a couple cool features that I don't believe other companies offer - such as a custom boom kit configurator, an expendables configurator (just to speed up the whole process), an interactive photo gallery - which will be populated VERY soon with all of John Coffey's personal photos on set over the years - and a rental request form. Please note: we still have hundreds of items to add, some bugs to fix and several other tweaks which will happen over the next few weeks. But we're all very excited over here about this new aspect of our business and the convenience it will bring all you guys as well.

If any of you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. We want this to be as end user-oriented as possible.

just in case you don't know the site by heart (shame on you!): www.coffeysound.com

• 2 months later...

Hey Steve,

...really nice overall -- one thought:

I did a keyword search on the site for both "sharkfin" and "dipole" and turned up nothing -- though I know Lectro dipole antennas, for example, are available through Coffey Sound.  Is it just a database thing (the site will grow as time permits additional content) or were some items left out of the database on purpose (to save space and/or time?)  Just wondering...

BTW, if it's any consolation, LSC doesn't have any on their site either  : )

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just a database thing (the site will grow as time permits additional content) or were some items left out of the database on purpose (to save space and/or time?)  Just wondering...

Certainly the former :) Unfortunately, we don't yet have a real web department, it's just me, myself and I. As of late I have been finalizing the latest issue of the Coffey Audio Files, so I have been unable to add products regularly. Trust me, once the NAB rush is over there will be a lot more time to get back to this and make it into the site it really should be.

Thanks for the kind words too by the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...