Bunch of Fanatics

Suresh

I had sent my Lectros for servicing to Rio Rancho and just got fixed. A friend of mine was in Arlington,VA on work and was retuning back soon and had agreed to carry them back for me. She was not in the office when the parcel reached. The person who received the parcel was a little freaked when he saw the Lectro tagline ’Made in the USA by a Bunch of Fanatics’on the outside of the parcel.  He was not sure whether to accept the parcel or not. Anyway he did. But was still worried, and with a couple of others opened to see what was in it. When they opened and saw a it contained a couple of black boxes with a lot of ‘electronics’ the whole office went into a tizzy. They kept the  parcel in an empty room and waited nervously for my friend to return. When she returned and saw the parcel she told them that the items in the parcel looked exactly like what she was expecting and there was nothing to worry. When she called and told me this and I could help laughing. I don’t think when Lectro came up with their tagline expected anything like this would happen.

• 2 weeks later...