What slate is this?

johnpaul215

What the real question is how are you interested enough in a resident Evil movie to want to watch the behind the scenes? 

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  That is cool how all the metadata is displayed.  The display itself looks like it's of an older design though.  Maybe it's just the way it looks though.

Jason Hemmerlin

i guess you was born later then 1990 ;-) , before that it was quit common and still now in 95% of the world

you made my day ;-)

Is it common for feature films? I've done it for TV that was being done by a British production company, but we mixed sound straight to camera.

Not sure I ever worked with 50FPS with anything where I recorded sound on my deck (and would adjust the frame rate accordingly). I've never done a 3-D shoot. Do they shoot at the same frame rates? Also, this film had a lot of slow motion stuff. Not sure if that matters. For an American/Canadian film, it is interesting that they are shooting 50fps.

• 2 weeks later...