What Production is everyone working on ?.

Brian Milliken

Finishing up post sound for 2 short films that'll head for a festival run (did production sound on both.) Filled in for a mixer friend of mine for a day (thanks Alan for getting me out of the studio!) and tracked/mixed two songs for the singer from Atlanta-based band Stuck Mojo (got to track drums which I hadn't done in a year or so.) March is looking a bit sparse so far...anyone in Bay Area, give me a jingle if you need a boom op or any help.

Finishing up post sound for 2 short films that'll head for a festival run (did production sound on both.) Filled in for a mixer friend of mine for a day (thanks Alan for getting me out of the studio!) and tracked/mixed two songs for the singer from Atlanta-based band Stuck Mojo (got to track drums which I hadn't done in a year or so.) March is looking a bit sparse so far...anyone in Bay Area, give me a jingle if you need a boom op or any help.

Hey Pete, always welcome on my set.

If anyone needs a 2nd unit or boom, call him.

Sound and system designing for 2 local theater companies Crowded Fire and AATC for the play "Songs of the Dragon Flying to Heaven" opening March 26.

Sound and system designing another theater co. BoxCar for "Little Shop of Horror" opening May 20th.

Post-prod. and sound designing a small short film for an online community festival, DVXFest.

Production sound, post-prod, and sound designing a trailer for "Songs of the Dragon."  Serious sound design for animal creatures of sort.

Prod sound for a continuation feature WWII film later in March/April.

Prod sound for a radio television show next week of March 6.

Prod and Post sound for a short family drama film called "Love Shine" starting week of March 6.

Prod and Post sound for the film "Jeanette" with the help from one of our members here on JW, Pete@twenty7pix.

Finishing up post prod and composing for a 16mm short film called "The Birthday Party."

Post-production for another 16mm short film called "Tinkerer," currently in pre-post and did all of prod sound for.

That's about it for the coming week(s).

Past year has been very busy for me.  Beginning of last year did a reality tv show called x-weighted for seven months.  After that a pet showed called Pet Heroes.  Then did my first feature as a mixer called Lloyd the Conqueror.

Right now I'm working on another reality showed called Build it Forward and a documentary.  And between all that commercials and corporate videos.  In the last year I've worked for some of the biggest production companies in Canada.

Goes on air and broadcast to television?  What this means is a talk show that's going to radio and it's being captured to camera for television and web.  Sounds confusing, sorry Izen.

Ah, I was thinking you might be doing some kind of supercool radio theater.  You know like "X-1" or "Dimension X" or "Escape" or "The Whislter" or "Radio Mystery Theater" or "The Bickersons" or "George & Gracie."  Oh well one can hope, personally I would love to see some sort of radio theater but I bet it makes zero dollars and will remain only a treasure trove from the 20s - 40s...

Dan

Finishing up post on low budget UK indie flick "The Fix: Incident".

Gearing up for some short-form work in March - just got hold of a Nagra LB for that purpose so a bit of play time in the mean time is in order.

I'm also looking at local opportunities to record acoustic performances unobtrusively (ie with field kit) since I need some zen in my life. This may or may not provide.

Next year doing production sound on another low budget UK feature flick, as yet untitled.

Ah, I was thinking you might be doing some kind of supercool radio theater.  You know like "X-1" or "Dimension X" or "Escape" or "The Whislter" or "Radio Mystery Theater" or "The Bickersons" or "George & Gracie."  Oh well one can hope, personally I would love to see some sort of radio theater but I bet it makes zero dollars and will remain only a treasure trove from the 20s - 40s...

Dan

Those radio theater are actually fun, but grueling and pays nothing.  The first time I did one wasn't so exciting, and when I had another chance at it with another team hoping that it would be entirely different, same result.  So no more.