Firmware 2.14 for 788t

gpiegari

Looks like a great new tool.

Would be great if there were a secondary app, that allowed any Ipad, Iphone or Ipod  owner onset to get a Timecode display. No control necessary, just timecode display. Depending on display latency, it might even make a half way decent slate.

Look forward to trying one of these out.

To mirror what others have requested: How about allowing the 788T to accept up to 12 actual inputs. 8 AES and 2 for mix would be very helpful as we are having to use more channels all the time. This is the only reason why I haven't purchased the 788T yet.

I agree.  The 8 input limitation is the ONLY reason I haven't bought one yet.  I need 10 channels minimum.  As soon as that's available, I'm in.  I too, really wish that one could use the 12 tracks to record up to 12 inputs from any combination of the AES and analog inputs.

For me, 8 inputs today is already like having 4 inputs was a number of years ago.  Really nice when first introduced, but no longer enough...

I'd also like to see the tracks simply numbered 1-12, or at least A-L, doing away with the notion of tracks, mix tracks, and aux tracks....

I'd be very surprised if all of this wasn't available from SD at some point.  If not on this machine, maybe their next one....

All of that being said, the new wi-fi option is a total game changer for me.  Being able to enter track names and notes, etc. so easily really is fantastic.