Revisited: Lectrosonics 211/200, 210/200,100/lma , 7D Canon PL

Mirror

Before I could respond to Tomash B. last comment the thread was locked.  I feel I need to respond and let Tomash, as well as anyone else following the thread, know how I feel about the whole situation.  I'll start by posting Tomash's last post.  By the way, for those wondering, here's a link to the original thread:

http://jwsound.net/SMF/index.php?topic=8766.msg75012;topicseen#msg75012

Now for Tomash's last post, starting with him quoting me:

Quote from: Mirror on Today at 01:23:17 PM >People are sure thin skinned around here. 

You're right, "set" was used.  My mistake.  However, I still stand by my original premise that the ad was unclear therefore misleading.              .....And that Oleg is still a creep.

<blockquote></blockquote>   

Dear Mirror ,syntax , spelling and drinking problem have less influence on me then your childish behavior , so please keep your hugs and kisses to your family members .

Tomash B     

Now for my response; 

I'm not sure how you think I'm acting childishly.  I've said nothing that wasn't very apparent to everyone else on this board.  Well, except the halitosis comment that I added for humor, other than that, it's all true.  I've said nothing about you at all.  I've got nothing against you.  You seem like a very nice guy.  As far as I know you have never called anyone on this board a cheat, liar, shithead, ripoff artist, etc.  Oleg has many many times. 

You sound like a stand up guy and I did not mean to offend you.  If I have, I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me.  I'm sure if we met that we would have a lot in common. 

You bother in sound, Mirror   

If I have, I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me. 

As a Catholic I can do it .

I'm sure if we met that we would have a lot in common. 

You bother in sound, Mirror 

As a person and sound man I don't see anything I have  in common with you and I like it will stay that way .

Tomash B