Lectrosonics SRa & PDW-700 problem

Tapio

It is just a small jumper on the motherboard. It works and can easily be undone if necessary. The crosstalk is worse than one would wish for! Anyone truly interested can reach me at "verkauf@gruppe3.de" Ask for Ed

We are the German distributer for Audio Ltd., Rycote and Sanken to name a few!

• 1 month later...

ALL as far as I know.

Senators hat.

From lectro website.

Camera-Specific Information: Ikegami:

All current Ikegami camcorders with Uni-Slot receiver mounts are dual-channel capable in the slot with a simple switch activation on the UI board, including models:

• HDS-V10
  • HDN-X10
  • DNS-33W

Contact engineering at Ikegami for details:

e-mail: engineering@ikegami.com

phone: (201) 368-9171

Panasonic:

SR Compatibility with Panasonic Professional Camcorders:

Cameras currently shipping with the two-channel* audio operation within the receiver slot (Unislot) with the SR/SRa Receivers. If you have an older version of these cameras,

you may need a firmware upgrade available from Panasonic.

• AG-HPX300
  • AJ-HPX2000
  • AJ-HPX2100
  • AJ-HPX2700
  • AJ-HPX3000
  • AJ-HPX3700

*Note: SR, SRa, SR5P and SRa5P Receivers operate in diversity mode in either single or dual-channel modes.

Cameras requiring SRa5P Receiver and external audio inputs for two channel operation.

• AG-HPX500
  • AG-HDX900
  • AJ-SPX900/800
  • AJ-SPC700

So

*Note: SR, SRa, SR5P and SRa5P Receivers operate in diversity mode in either single or dual-channel modes.

Cameras requiring SRa5P Receiver and external audio inputs for two channel operation.

• AG-HPX500
  • AG-HDX900
  • AJ-SPX900/800
  • AJ-SPC700

So these are Sony Models that don't work. Are there any Sony models that do work?

I've email ED as per above and not had a response. Anyone have docs on how to do the mod?

• 7 years later...
On 12/10/2011 at 12:32 AM, cmassey said:

WAIT, WHAT? A tiny jumper on a board and CH2 is opened up? Point me to the board and/schematic specifics and that jumper will be in place in several cameras before the weekend is up....

did you ever solve the ch 2 WM internal audio with a Lectro WM.

I know this was a while back but I just put some mew Lectro RX into

some older Sony PDW-700's and really need to resolve this.  The external

cable with the TA5 conn is just not reliable.  It doesn't hold up in day to day use.

I will look further in the service manual and see if there is a jumper on the Mother board.

Jstigler

• 7 months later...
On 12/10/2011 at 1:32 AM, cmassey said:

WAIT, WHAT? A tiny jumper on a board and CH2 is opened up? Point me to the board and/schematic specifics and that jumper will be in place in several cameras before the weekend is up....

I too am very interested in the modification - in particular for 2 channels of AES to work on Sony cameras that would support it via the slot-in.