X chromosome mixers

Guest Mick

I've noticed that with all the various androgynous names that we use on the web, it's hard to differentiate between X and Y mixers, chromosomes that is, not IATSE membership. I was just curious as to how many of our posters are female. I know of but have never met, two or three here in L.A. but there don't seem to be that many in the business and there seem to be even less that post on this forum. Just a thought.

Regards

Mick

No, just curious to see if any of our contributors were heavy on the Y. Maybe I should re-phrase that...physically female. I've heard of Mary Chong but never met her and I'm sure there are others out there, maybe in other markets. It just seems that this particular area of the film and TV biz is predominantly male, at least here in SoCal.

Mick

I've noticed that with all the various androgynous names that we use on the web, it's hard to differentiate between X and Y mixers, chromosomes that is, not IATSE membership. I was just curious as to how many of our posters are female.

Mick

Another reason for identifying oneself here (or anywhere else for that matter) so that we can all know who we are "talking" to. At first, Mick, I thought you were asking who amongst us USED to be a man and is now a woman --- that's not something I think I need to know.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler