Great site!

Guest cmwexler

Guest cmwexler

Nice job, sweetie...  I am not happy about being a "web widow" but I guess it's just another thing I will have to put up with. Oh, and by the way, next time you post a bunch of my photos for everyone else's enjoyment, please give me some credit. All kidding aside, you have done a terrific job providing a forum for all your sound people. See you soon (and don't forget it's "sushi night" and we're going out tonight.

Regards,  Carol Wexler

Okay, Jeff, where's the best place for Sushi in L.A.?????  When I still lived down there, it was O-Sho Sushi, which was right next to the Picwood theater and the bowling alley at Pico and Westwood.  (Okay, so I'm dating myself a bit... ;-)

Phil

I think that does go way back; I'm not sure the Picwood is even there anymore. In any case, we're on the westside and we used to go to Hama Sushi in Venice until we discovered a truly obscure place in a mini-mall next to a Nail Salon, of course. It is in Marina Del Rey and is called Tsuji No Hana.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

Jeff,  The Picwood disappeared when the Westside Pavilion went in...a long time ago.  I grew up in Westwood, and spent a lot of time at that theatre and bowling alley (and Junior's, when it was still good deli.)  I'll have to give Tsuji a try next time I'm down.  ;-)

Thanks!  (And, yes, thanks for the great site!)

Phil