New Lectrosonics SM Remote App, "LectroRM"

Solid Goldberger

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not :ph34r:

Yesterday by the end of the day, I tried again and did the same as Nate: pushing this Next-Previous button repeatedly and whosh; it worked out of the blues. Since then, stayed away from that button.

Just did a quick test a few minutes ago (leaving for a job 'til midnight) and it works wonders with the Txs. Great work !

• 1 month later...

Hi James,

Will you be adding or planning to add some sort of User Memory settings there? This would be helpful for instance, if we have 8 talents, it would be difficult to remember what all the 8 Volumes Levels are (esp when the transmitter is already hidden on the talent's wardrobe) without writing it down.

Best Regards,

Lawrence

I'm sorry Lawrence. There are no plans for preset functionality for iPhone in the near future. The original decision was made because iPhone multipage interface did not lend itself well to a simple and easily accessible preset feature. I may come back and revisit the idea once I am completely finished with the FreqFinder app. Honestly though, I use the Android version and haven't found it easy to keep the presets updated enough on set to make them useful. Anybody out there find the presets function really useful?

-James

Aw that's bad news for me. OK, understand that you would want to finish of the FreqFinder app. But hope you can get back to the LectroRM after that.

I've not managed to see how the Andriod version of the presets are but I guess, if there is a way to do that and even input the name of the talents there, it would be an even greater help I suppose.

Well, I guess I'll just have to write it down somewhere for now... :P

Lawrence

• 8 months later...

Small but important update coming: version 1.50 for iPhone.

Updated screens for new 4" screens

New power control tones!

The new power tones only work on transmitters with firmware version 4.0 or higher. This includes the WM and new SMV/SMQ transmitters. And of course are not available with transmitters that do not have high power modes.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey James for some reason, and it may be that I purchased the app before you added the power control, I don't have that functionality on my app. I don't want to buy it again. Is there a workaround? Ive already deleted the app and then reinstalled from the cloud but still does not appear on my iPhone 5. I use the app all the time and that power functionality would come in handy at points.

Paul