Sennheiser 2000 Wireless

Tuhiva

I'm sorry but I can not tell you what to do, it's not my patent and certainly would not know where to start, I just know that it is a work of advanced electronics.
Ours was only a successful test.
If you are interested, you can buy from me one used portable system G2 so that, with D-band (786-822 MHz).
In all cases it is a system that you can use only outside the European community.

I'm sorry but I can not tell you what to do, it's not my patent and certainly would not know where to start, I just know that it is a work of advanced electronics.

Ours was only a successful test.

If you are interested, you can buy from me one used portable system G2 so that, with D-band (786-822 MHz).

In all cases it is a system that you can use only outside the European community.

It's not your 'friends' patent either, as its a modification to an existing design. No one in the US or AUS can use above 700mhz legally anyway.

Sorry but I have not expressed well

This modify is his creation and if you want, there is a cost. He don't works free...as like all...I hope!

in Italy, until 1st January , we've been working with these frequencies, now the 4G has occupied this band .... very bad for us!

For what I know, In USA there isn't power limit and there are certainly free frequencies. Here is a jungle .... you hope to work well with wireless microphones. With 200mw not enough to stay calm !

Thank you Italian state  ^_^