NewEndian

Hey James, firstly nice work and thanks. I can no longer find the cool link to lectro RM after upgrade...? What am I doing wrong? Also I will get you the frequency tables for UK Micron ch38 wireless when I have a chance so those can be added for any users.

Best, simon

Oh and +1 for save lists function

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Micron 256 (198) frequencies for UK ch69 in an Excel spreadsheet in ascending order if that might be of any interest/help? The forum won't let me attach it or a csv version for some reason.

Hey James, firstly nice work and thanks. I can no longer find the cool link to lectro RM after upgrade...? What am I doing wrong? Also I will get you the frequency tables for UK Micron ch38 wireless when I have a chance so those can be added for any users.

Best, simon

Oh and +1 for save lists function

I'm happy to announce that the iPhone update with multi TX Profile saving has been uploaded and is pending review. This update also reenables the LectroRM interaction and adds Land Mobile Use awareness to the TV Preview.

I shall work on the Android version of these features now.

-James

I am happy to say that the Android updates for LectroRM and FreqFinder have just been uploaded to the Android Market. This adds the ability to access the LectroRM app from FreqFinder by pressing menu on the TXDetail page. Also added are TX Profiles (also found on the menu). This lets you save multiple transmitter configurations. Adding a new profile is done using the Menu button. Cloning an existing profile is done by pressing and holding the profile you'd like to clone.

iPhone version is just waiting for review.

I am incredibly thankful for everyone's support. Seems people have been keeping up the buzz and I really appreciate that. I still have a lot more to do on FreqFinder, and I already have one or two new app ideas that I'm really excited about. Unfortunately its about to get busy for everyone (doing actual work). Hopefully I'll be able to finish the TV station add on before I start my next job mid March, but at least the TV Preview will be available for a little while longer.

Thank you all,

James

Hi James,

I also don't see an update offered in the android market. Even after clearing the data, cache and rebooting.

Although I am now seeing the following windows(below) pop up which weren't popping up before.

So does this mean that my app is updated? I didn't update it and I don't have it set to auto update.

The Windows that popped up are:

"TV Preview Expired Please update Fregfinder to gain access to the TV in-app purchase. Thank You. OK"

When I click on “OK” it opens to the freqfinder home screen. On the bottom of the screen there are two boxes "New TX" and "TV Preview".

When I click on TV preview I get another window that says.

"Enable TV Preview?"

"Enabling this preview will give access to locat TV Station awareness functionality that will be offered as an in-app purchase in the future........etc etc."

Andy

K, try 1.21 when it hits the market. Thanks for the crash reports. They are super useful. To be sure though, do you not have mobile data enabled when you enable the TV Preview? Basically it was trying to enable location services and not being successful. If that's not true then there might be something else wrong.

-James

hi james, thank you for creating some very useful apps ! cant imagine working without these after only some months...

suggestion regarding saving/transfer to lectroRM: it would be nice to have the possibility to export whole tx profiles from freqfinder to create preset lists in lectroRM ( or to access freqfinders tx profiles from RM for the same purpose ).

greetings marco