Your best purchase this year (2011)

Mark LeBlanc

Out of curiosity. For myself, two items stick out.

1. Lectro Venue system - Very nice rack system that gives me great performance with power requirements well within my current battery system.

2. Powerx AA rechargeable batteries - Work great in my Lectro transmitters and love the fact that at the end of the day I'm not shoveling in handfulls of dead batteries to the trash or recycling.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modified (they all are) AR-15 for a smoking deal.... and a Mossberg 500 Defender- J.I.C. modified tactical shotgun.... In Water tight Tube ( won't fit anymore with mods :( ) 6 position stock, Light... Black Friday special, SAT. next day purchase... Last one!!! best bang for the buck purchases so far this year...

A bottle of Laphroaig 31 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey.

Nice!

I finally replaced my brick of a mattress with a fancy new pillow-top and expensive sheets. Kicking myself for not doing it years ago. Sleeping has never been so wonderful.

Gear-wise...

My 2 x CMIT w/ full Rycote systems for $1800 each.

My 12 x PR216 for $200 each w/ new BST-75/215

...a Mossberg 500 Defender- J.I.C. modified tactical shotgun.... In Water tight Tube ( won't fit anymore with mods :( ) 6 position stock, Light... Black Friday special, SAT. next day purchase... Last one!!! best bang for the buck purchases so far this year...

i've actually been looking into getting something similar...

but for me, my new mountain bike frame, kona honzo 29'er.

and my Nomad...

Finally getting a iphone 4 ( makes handling business wayyy better ), 2 sma s with the power adaptors ( for hop use ) + sra and a 2007 toyota matrix for 5650$ with bluetooth handsfree phone system radio

Oh and the x mini II portable usb speaker.. Goes from client playback for publicity work to portable music anywhere to put my new born to sleep with the sounds of the ocean app on iphone...

You successful folk make me retch, with your MkH5@3# Transplitters, and Wave Code Time Formers, Premium distilled spirits with fragrant oaky undertones and peaty finishes...don't you realize some of us noobs are still struggling to pay the light bill!!!???

Ill get back to ya'll next year yo...prolly buy something then.

Best

Petrol 602 bag - vast improvement on my old modified portabrace bag

Schoeps cmc6mk41 with full rycote - alas I forgot to add an Inv7 to my order and the shipping to my part of the world would be more then the inv7

Oh and Steven, some of bought new toys instead of paying the electricity bill and are now sitting in the dark...