Zephyx Windscreen

Jeff Wexler

Cool photo.

It looks massive! Perhaps that's just the perspective of the photo? Does it compare well with the traditional Rycote setup? In terms of weight and balance for the operator? I assume the acoustics and wind protection is superb.

I've almost ordered Cinela shock mounts probably a dozen times this year... Maybe in 2012!

Cool photo.

It looks massive! Perhaps that's just the perspective of the photo? Does it compare well with the traditional Rycote setup? In terms of weight and balance for the operator? I assume the acoustics and wind protection is superb.

I've almost ordered Cinela shock mounts probably a dozen times this year... Maybe in 2012!

I think it is somewhat distorted in this picture, it's really not very large. Well balanced and lighter than Rycote, and wonderful sound --- basically little or no coloration of the sound or the polar (pickup) pattern of the microphone.

You can ask Cinela a special mount for the mic, or mic combinaison that you like. They will do it, unless they think it's not possible.

Very light and very effective. You can also turn the mic in every directions.

Yes, they are very popular here, in France, but Rycote is still very present.