Total Meltdown

Jeff Wexler

The layout difficulties are the least of my problems. I had a total corruption of MySQL database, tons of indexing problems and so on...  I thought I had lost the whole show. It appears that I am still struggling with a few issues with how things are displayed. The new version of the display template (which is called English Steel I have been using for a long time) has some hiccups I don't like to see and it displays differently in different browsers.

I hope to get it all sorted out but it may require going to a totally different theme...  sorry.

-  JW

Almost back to normal operations here. What a nightmare! The last remaining annoyance is that images posted in the past that used to display at the bottom of the post no longer display. This is NOT a settings problem because new images posted behave properly. So, all the great stuff everyone has posted image-wise is still available but for now it requires slicking on the paperclip and "downloading" the image (I hate that!).

Note: the whole reason for the upgrade was to get the members' sign up routine working: the new version of Simple Machines Forum that I upgraded to has much better secure sign up routines to avoid the assault from the spam botts.

Thank you for your patience and understanding... I will hopefully be able to fix everything soon.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler