New Years resolutions 2012

JDirckze

Is it too early for resolutions?

Well, I want to lose some weight, eat more healthily, work on my cardio fitness, and try to save some of my hard earned cash instead of buying more equipment...

What is everyone else planning on doing? I might get some inspiration from others.

In 2012, I will master the art of folding fitted sheets.

Why bother? Just roll them up and stuff into the pillow case and put in a closet. When they go on the bed all the wrinkles come out only to get wrinkled as soon as you get on the bed. Obviously I live alone and don't have to deal with that waste of time.

Eric

Here's a video showing how to properly fold a fitted sheet: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/video-hub/home--garden/bed--bath/folding-fitted-sheets/16935265001/74731173001/

However, I like Eric's method better. Plus, who cares if it's wrinkled? It's under the other sheet and covers anyway.

Why bother? Just roll them up and stuff into the pillow case and put in a closet. When they go on the bed all the wrinkles come out only to get wrinkled as soon as you get on the bed. Obviously I live alone and don't have to deal with that waste of time.

Eric

I agree with you Eric - but my wife I'm sure will disagree.

Here's a video showing how to properly fold a fitted sheet: http://www.consumerr...01/74731173001/

However, I like Eric's method better. Plus, who cares if it's wrinkled? It's under the other sheet and covers anyway.

Just showed that video to my wife - and apparently that's the way its done in my house . . .

Go know?

Consider that with almost every connection going wireless, over/under might just become a lost art like using a razor blade for cutting & splicing analog tape or using a pen and paper to write a letter.

Eric

I am hanging onto my 1/4 and 1/2 inch splicing block no matter what! One day when the mega computer virus renders all DAW's useless I will be the one with the ability to edit!