1000 words

old school

Cool webcam from Bob Marts. Thanks.

This is not near as exciting a photo, but this is my favorite male vocal mic for singers these days. On its own It does what it takes hours to achieve when I record them on a U87 or a Rode or AKG 414. I have 3 of them. They are also great on guitar amps/cabs and certain drums.

CrewC

post-10-0-24367200-1325803824.jpg

I found an interesting photo today that I wanted to share and couldn't figure out where to post it so I thought we may want a place for interesting pictures.

CrewC

Hey, Crew, we do have a section I called "Images of Interest" --- it's been there since the beginning but is under-utilized. It may be that most images go along with something else, some post which already has a logical place. I'm sure you also remember that I am not a stickler for categorizing anything --- all these sections and categories are really here because some people like those things.

Hey, Crew, we do have a section I called "Images of Interest" --- it's been there since the beginning but is under-utilized. It may be that most images go along with something else, some post which already has a logical place. I'm sure you also remember that I am not a stickler for categorizing anything --- all these sections and categories are really here because some people like those things.

Hmmm. I should pay closer attention to the way jwsoundgroup is laid out. I think I knew that at one time. Live n learn, and re learn and.

CrewC