Small NYC Doc Series Invitation

cory

I always mean to meet more sound folks who are also in NYC. Anyways, we have started a really great documentary series, and I'd love to see a few soundies at the next one! Seating is super limited, but it's a really great event and we showcase independent docs that you won't see elsewhere. Plus, if you come, you get to check out Silver Sound [we have a post sound facility] Here's the info:

Dear Filmmakers and Friends,

We are proud to announce the second of Silver Sound's documentary series, Docs At Silver-- an intimate documentary series where filmmakers can meet, screen, and discuss relevant documentaries. We are proud to announce our second film:

La Americana - 52 minutes - Q&A with director Nicholas Bruckman

Wednesday, March 18th. Doors open at 6:30pm. Screening starts at 7PM.

Silver Sound

28 w 27th Street #906

New York, NY 10001

Popcorn will be provided, but feel free to bring a snack or drink to share.

Seating is very limited. If you would like to attend, please send a request via email to cory[AT]silversound.us ASAP.

Include the first and last name of everyone you would like to reserve a seat for. First come, first served.

If you are interested in submitting your own documentary to be screened at Docs At Silver in the future, please send a synopsis and link to cory[AT]silversound.us.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!