Jump to content

I am looking for some Masters!! Can you help me?

daniele turi

Recommended Posts

I am an Italian Boom Operator - Utilty Sound and , if it is not a problem, I would ask you some advices:
I would like to work abroad, just to do some difference experience and to improve my knowledge.
It will my dream to work abroad and to do this experience!!

I feel that if I won't do this experience I can't increase my knowledge!!
Do you have any advices to give me?
For me, 2 or 3 months of working experience will be enough.
Obviously if I should stay more than 2/3 mouths abroad for job, for me is not a problem.
I am ready to do cable man, boom operator in a set to learn how is this work abroad.
In attachment you will find my CV
If you listen that some Sound Mixer is looking for a cable man or a boom operator, I am ready to come and start to work.
I hope in a your answer.
Thank a lot


Link to comment
Share on other sites

...not only Hollywood!!

I know that to work in the states I have to be in the IATSE but I really want to do this experience and I hope to find a solution.
If attending a school or a master course on sound could be the solution

I could do it without any problems. What is, in yuor opinion the best
Could there be the possibilites for me to stay on set as trainee??
I am sorry if I am asking so many things . I would really like to such an experience.
Thanks you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...