Sign in to follow this  
LDstudios

Soundbag Dashboard Rackmount & Lectro SRB5P Receivers

Hey everyone, 

Does anyone know if the Soundbag Dashboard rack mount panel will accomodate Lectro SRb5P receivers with the extra 5 pin output connector attached to the front panel? I have tried getting in touch with Soundbag Dashboards, but haven't managed to receive a reply to my query. 

Hi,

You will probably need to specify the exact dashboard you are considering. The mounting hole pattern should match but most of the dashboards pack the receivers to closely for the extra radio output connector to fit in the layout.

For example; the 644B-V2 may have just enough room to allow for the extra connector, but the 633B-V3 certainly will not.

57 minutes ago, alenK said:

You will probably need to specify the exact dashboard you are considering.

I think he already did :)

9 hours ago, LDstudios said:

Does anyone know if the Soundbag Dashboard rack mount panel will accomodate Lectro SRb5P receivers with the extra 5 pin output connector attached to the front panel? I have tried getting in touch with Soundbag Dashboards, but haven't managed to receive a reply to my query. 

https://soundbagdashboards.com/products/rack-mount-b

I see what you mean. I think of them all as rack mount panels but as you have pointed out only one is actually named a "Rack Mount".

My apologies for jumping in and causing a distraction.