Does anyone know Ed Novick?

justanross

Sorry Eric, nothing is coming up for me.  I tried doing my own search but nothing.  I am in Canada, we don't have one union for sound.  But thank you for showing me this.

When you say nothing comes up for you, you mean you get a blank page? The link takes me right to a searchable database that I used to look up Ed's info.

Eric

mea culpa - Turns out, there was a bug in the code.  It crept in a few weeks ago when we added Photo Uploading to the online directory.  And it only impacted page searches that contained photos, which explains its seeming intermittent behavior.  I've now rewritten the code and it should be good.  But as always... let us know if you discover any anomalies.

Laurence

The bug only effected a search in that it issued a password prompt, which you could defeat by hitting "cancel" a dozen times or so.  Otherwise there is no reason anyone should get "nothing".  justanross, I'm still curious what happened with your search.  Please let us know, as we are always on the lookout for bugs.

Paul, there are two on-line directories and you can see them both when you log into 695.com and go to the home page.  There are two columns; one that says "Public Access" and another that says "695 Members Only".  If you log in with a user name and password, you can access both the "Pub" and "695 Only".  If you log in as a non member, you are unable to access anything on the "695 Members Only" column.

When IATSE local 695 members fill out the on-line Membership Directory form, they have three options to select where each element of information goes.  "Online Members Only" is the one only those who logged in with a user and password can access, while "Online Public Directory" is in the column that anyone can get to without entering a user and password.  "Print Directory" is what all local 695 members should have received by now in the mail.  

Local 695 members, remember to keep updating your entry whenever anything changes.  That way, anyone looking for you, or someone with your qualifications will always have the most recent information, and your information will be updated and ready for the 2010 directory when we harvest that in March.

• 1 year later...