Erx on a clipboard

osa

If you use a case with a clip you could easily just clip it to the board. When I used ERXs, I’d keep them in the Orca cases designed for them, and they came with belt clips on the back. Setwear also makes something that fits them well and has a belt clip. I’ve seen plenty of Script Sups clip them to their boards and use them as IFB as well as TC readouts for note taking. 

On 9/24/2022 at 12:02 AM, JonG said:

If you use a case with a clip you could easily just clip it to the board. When I used ERXs, I’d keep them in the Orca cases designed for them, and they came with belt clips on the back. Setwear also makes something that fits them well and has a belt clip. I’ve seen plenty of Script Sups clip them to their boards and use them as IFB as well as TC readouts for note taking. 

This was great I remembered i did have an older erx case in storage maybe a k-tek with fogged clear plastic? had stopped using a while back. Clipped to top of clipboard perfect and i folded fogged plastic inside the case leaving erx screen exposed.