Received the Timecode Kit a fews days back. Unfortunately I had to send it back for diagnosis/repair. I had some high frequency noise when using them in TX mode. (Rec only mode was fine).
Apart from that I think thIs is quite a versatile system - with some quirks (some already mentioned by others in this thread):
- stereo works for line signal only, not for mic input
- mono mode records stereo files
- recording indicator on receiver hardly visible
- no way to manually lock the device (Autolock always gets in the way of my workflow)
- the buttons have a cheap feeling - but I guess some compromises have to be made at this price point
I hope my noise issue can be sorted out.
Looking forward to make some real world testing.