Kortwich Bags Turnaround Time

Drew C

Also about a 5 to 6 week delivery time to New Zealand. Worth the wait. In few phone calls with them i found them very responsive and helpful in identifying the exact specs for the bag i wanted. (788/CL8 combo), and some cables, (also highly recomended). P.S. i am not on their payroll!

Drew: " curious... how long it took to receive your bag? "

why?  yours will take as long as it will take depending upon many variable factors, so best you ask Kortwich yourself about your expectations...

Having gone through this 3 times for different Kortwich bags, I can safely say that unless you speak German, contacting the manufacturer is gonna be a frustrating task. This is best left to dealers that have relationships with them. All three of mine have been ordered from Pro Sound in NYC, and it took 3 weeks at the quickest and 6 weeks at the slowest once the order was finalized. The longest part of the process was getting on the same page via email, about all the little bells and whistles I wanted as part of my bags.

E.

Having gone through this 3 times for different Kortwich bags, I can safely say that unless you speak German, contacting the manufacturer is gonna be a frustrating task. .

Someone at Kortwich is bound to speak English. Some here have mentioned calling then directly, so it seems possible, but I don't know how frustrating it might have been

I went through a dealer and I had several personal email exchanges with them - all in English with no issues.

The actual production time on my bag was about a week from the time actual sewing began till the time it was shipped. The whole process - from time of first communication was some where from 5 to 6 weeks.