The Event and CHASE - worst shows I have ever seen

RadoStefanov

I watched episode 1 of The Event on Oxygen last night followed by the 2nd episode on NBC. I was not impressed. All these networks are trying to create a new "Lost" but they just keep hammering out these government conspiracy shows mimicking the X-Files. and it ain't workin.

I try to dumb myself down when watching movies and tv, to not nit pick the technical stuff(like sound) and try to enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. But I didn't notice anything bad.

Go figure. I mixed Lone Star, a pilot that premiered last week on FOX. The critics loved it and gave it great reviews. They were saying it was Emmy material. I did not mix the series, but from all the reviews I expected it to be very popular. Nobody watched it and it was cancelled yesterday after the second show.

Oh and I mix Chase, we all know what it is, but it is still on the air, ADR and all, at least this week...

I posted my response cuz I knew Darryl was mixing CHASE and wondered how it sounded.  I don't watch TV unless out of town, and haven't seen CHASE yet.  Did a satellite media tour one day on his set and it sure seemed like a crazed working day with multiple wireless mics, explosions, etc.  As the Senator, said so what if there is ADR!!!  And as Darryl said, it is STILL on the air...

Welcome to the Forum Darrell.

It is nice to have more post people around.

Have you seen an English movie called Damned United?

Just watched it last night.

The tracking , Foley and mix are very very good.

You should see it.

Go figure. I mixed Lone Star, a pilot that premiered last week on FOX. The critics loved it and gave it great reviews. They were saying it was Emmy material. I did not mix the series, but from all the reviews I expected it to be very popular. Nobody watched it and it was cancelled yesterday after the second show.

Oh and I mix Chase, we all know what it is, but it is still on the air, ADR and all, at least this week...