euromodule - anyone using it?

nika paniashvili

Hi, Im in need for a new cart. atm I have an open cart for my stuff, but thought on going the rack way. now, there are a lot of discussions here about rackmounted carts, but Im interested in euromodule racks. thought of buying an EMS 400,15u size, and was wondering how to get in touch with them. they dont seem to be responsive at all. and there is very few info on the internet about theirstuff and how to configure it the right way and due to my current location I can't go straight to their office or whatever...

also could you recommend sliding shelfs and drawers for this racks (they do seem to have drawers but they look a bit small)

Also I would like to know if any of you have ever dealt with any of their re sellers (in US or Europe) and give any links/ contact info.

Thanks in advance!

The last time I checked, Euromodule did not have a US distributor. That was a few years ago so the situation may have changed but there is still no indication of a US sales facility on their website. They were willing to sell directly when I contacted them. I recommend that you contact them directly to see if you can work something out.

http://www.euromodule.fi/e/index.html

David

Looks like CP Cases UK do EMS cases -

http://www.cpcases.com/product.asp?productid=11&count=1

but clicking both the USA flag & Canadian flag you get an address in Toronto which doesn't seem to stock them?

On the UK CP Case site there's an EMS pdf with info & prices in UKP

I bought mine at:

http://www.filmsas.nl/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=19&osCsid=f0fc8679cc8d9f51c18eac4c87010d62

it's in the Netherlands, Europe, probably not much of use when you're on the other side of the ocean.. The EMS-cases are nice, tight cases.. I cannot compare them to other brands that make ABS-flightcases.. I don't know if they would survive a flight on a plane, but it never was my intention to take them on a plane anyway.. I chose them because of the formfactor, and the idea of modularity appealed to me.. If I would need to expand in the future, that's possible by just adding higher side panels, but you allready knew that.

Good luck..

there's a picture of my EMS-cart on Jef's soundcart-gallery

• 1 month later...

le bump!

could anyone give an advice about the sliding shelfs for euromodule racks? (400 series). was busy on other suff but might order the cases pretty soon from canford. they got all I need except sliding shelf's (non standard case they say).

so any help would be highly appreciated.

there's a picture of my EMS-cart on Jef's soundcart-gallery

djgo where did you buy yours?