Interviews...

pshap

Today I get to capture audio during an interview of "Witchiepoo". Anyone remember her? I am so excited that I had to share that with everybody here.....  hahahahahahaha..... I can't wait..... takes me back to when I was 8 or 9 years old - pshap

Today I get to capture audio during an interview of "Witchiepoo". Anyone remember her? I am so excited that I had to share that with everybody here.....  hahahahahahaha..... I can't wait..... takes me back to when I was 8 or 9 years old - pshap

Don't know about "Witchiepoo", Howdy Doody is more from my time.

Eric

Rainier D, Thats a great name. Were your folks hippies? Mine weren't and they gave me the name Crew. Glad you posted. Check out "Who I am today". I would love to hear/read your back story. BTW, I don't even know who this thread is referring to. They weren't on Sheriff John where they? ( joke )

CrewC

Yes, total Hippies

Rainier D, Thats a great name. Were your folks hippies? Mine weren't and they gave me the name Crew. Glad you posted. Check out "Who I am today". I would love to hear/read your back story. BTW, I don't even know who this thread is referring to. They weren't on Sheriff John where they? ( joke )

CrewC

Hey Rainier, I love the Hippies... Some say I am one or a wanna be, but that was then. These days I'm old like all Hippies. Today I am a long time soundman/person. I have done many interviews. I love them regardless the level of the talent. Learn n Earn is my motto. They are a good way to do so IMO.

CrewC