Payment is on a lo/no/deferred basis.

Hold on to your wallets sound operators,

We are looking for someone to record high quality sound for our web series. And we are looking to pay you very little. It will be a full 4 day shoot and we can offer you 450 total. Our sets run very smoothly, we have water, crafty, and we don't buy pizza for lunch.

I could tell you that the project is a great one, and that we love working with people that work well with us on future work, BUT you've heard it all before.

Contact me if you are interested, please include a little sample of something you recorded sound for.

-Addison, Director

" Our sets run very smoothly "

implies this is not the first time...

" we love working with people that work well with us on future work, "

so where is the sound operator that worked on the previous smooth running sets ??  for $112.50/day all in..?

warning: serial abuser...

Addison,  please send me a little sample of something, anything you have ever worked on

Edited by studiomprd

I could tell you that the project is a great one, and that we love working with people that work well with us on future work, BUT you've heard it all before.

I could tell you that I need a reasonable wage for my skills, but you've heard that all before!

Update: Just out of morbid curiosity, I just caught this line on a Mandy ad today:

Sound...
Experienced individual with own equipment - we will cover costs of batteries.

Which is to say, "we'll give you $20 for AA's and 9-volts for your gear, but you'll have to come up with your own energy for yourself."