New 788t Firmware v2.15

Chris Durfy

The software update changes wave agents control mode.  I can change the metadata of the current file as well as the previous file. I am sure there is more features that i have not found yet but so far it is a good update. 

enjoy your flight chris!

john.

They took away the custom IP configuration on the CL-WiFi.  What good would that do?  And I've been unable to have a successful connection with the WEP64 security setting on.  Works fine with no security, but as soon as I activate it, my iDevice will see and join, but the ip address is way off and never connects.  Weird.

They took away the custom IP configuration on the CL-WiFi.  What good would that do?

If you need to create a unique network, the correct way is to use a unique SSID name - as long as you have a unique SSID, there will be no conflict with other WiFi devices in the nearby vicinity even if they have the same IP address. We removed editing of the IP address because it adds no further benefits in an adhoc network configuration and could in some cases cause connection problems. IP address editing would only be necessary if the CL-WIFI supported access point networks.

And I've been unable to have a successful connection with the WEP64 security setting on.  Works fine with no security, but as soon as I activate it, my iDevice will see and join, but the ip address is way off and never connects.  Weird.

With WEP64 you must use a full 10-character passphrase. Make sure you enter this exact 10-character passphrase in your iOS device - it is case sensitive too. If you incorrectly enter the passphrase, the iOS device will not notify you - this is a limitation of WEP, not the iOS device. This may lead you to believe that you have successfully connected, but in actual fact you haven't. If still no joy, then many iOS WiFi problems can be resolved by setting your iOS device to 'forget' the network you are trying to connect to and/or resetting your iOS network settings. Once you have done this, re-joining the network should work.

If none of that works, call our Technical Support and we'll get to the bottom of whats going on.

Hope this helps

Paul