WA520 WIRELESS ANTENNA... hmmmmmm

Michael

http://www.lectrosonics.com/PressReleases/wa520/wa520.htm

love the 0db unity gain output and no power requirements

we think you managed to fool our lectro dealer :D

love that lectrosonics gets into the spirit of things

Michael

Ah yes, another breakthru product from creative mind of Dr. Lipra Loof of the Lectro research & development department.

Dr. Loofs other products were the infamous battery powered turtle neck sweater and the electric chicken, both of which were less than enthusiastically received. In fact you could say they had the flight dynamics of a piano.

Eric

Funny.

Soon to follow, the green Wolf Seeberg version!?  Sorry, Wolf.  Couldn't resist.

I'm getting ready for work.  Not funny at all, really.  Cold.  My brand new BST-25 began smoking last night.  That's no joke either, and it was after midnight.  Maybe those crazy folks at Comtek or Coffey were playing a little joke.

Looking forward to some fun tonight for a change.  My birthday is at midnight.

Funny.

Soon to follow, the green Wolf Seeberg version!?  Sorry, Wolf.  Couldn't resist.

I'm getting ready for work.  Not funny at all, really.  Cold.  My brand new BST-25 began smoking last night.  That's no joke either, and it was after midnight.  Maybe those crazy folks at Comtek or Coffey were playing a little joke.

Looking forward to some fun tonight for a change.       My birthday is at midnight.

Heaven help us, another Aries. Wexler on the 18th, me on the 17th and you tomorrow. We rule the world ;-))

Eric

I would like to see some mixer set one of these up on location and see what kind of comments they get. Especially if they were to make it look as though it was actually doing something.

David W White

D.W. Sound Service

www.dwsoundservice.com

DW,

No one really knows what is working now, none the less the "new" antenna from lectro. its all a shell game, producers or "wallets" like lights, lots of lights and  lots of stuff on a cart.

• 3 weeks later...