SL-2 RF issues...anyone else?

thenannymoh

I was pretty happy to get my SL-2 to go along with the 888.  But  I've noticed much more RF hits and hyper-sensitivity to my LT hop transmitter (which rests outside the bag) with my SRc receivers in the slots.  It triggers the yellow LED antenna load lights all the time, and creating audible hits at times.  Odd...since my other bag is TINY with a MixPre3, the same LT hop and the same SRc unit/s in close quarters with zero problems.  Same frequencies used.  B1 for both the hop tx and the SRc units.

Anyone else having issues like this with the SL-2?  

Thanks!

i have started using my Audio Wireless DADM226-DT in my bag rig in place of the antenna distro on the SL2, and i feel a lot happier with how it is performing.

whislt i havent had opportunity to use it a great deal, i could at least see that if i keyed a walkie near to the antennas, the receivers wouldnt lose signal.

1 hour ago, rich said:

i have started using my Audio Wireless DADM226-DT in my bag rig in place of the antenna distro on the SL2, and i feel a lot happier with how it is performing.

whislt i havent had opportunity to use it a great deal, i could at least see that if i keyed a walkie near to the antennas, the receivers wouldnt lose signal.

I have that same distro on my cart...is your SL2 still attached, but you are running antenna to the DADM from the SL2 (front or side outs)?