Thanks to Whit Norris!

Jeff Wexler

Whit Norris hosted a wonderful SOUND gathering today at his home in Atlanta, GA. I got the chance to meet so many of the Atlanta locals, people I know by reputation but in many cases had never met face to face. There are so many of us West Coast sound people here in Atlanta now, it was great get us altogether for good food, drink and lively conversation.

Thanks so much to Whit and Kathy for putting this on --- food was fantastic and a great time was had by all.

It was great to meet everyone and spend sometime with friends new and old from Atlanta and Los Angeles. I have to thank Kathy my wife, who really made this possible with all of the food and prep. We were working hard nights last week and I was not much help. Great turn out and thanks to everyone and their help. Looking forward to the group pictures.

Robert you have an open invitation when you are in Atlanta looking forward to that.

Yes, Glen you were missed but represented! The Harley was in the garage covered, but spotless!

Cheers,

Whit

Here are thier names:

Front Row: (l-r) Aron Siegal, Allen Williams, Paul Sorohan, Jim Hawkins, Chris Durfy and son, Richard Lightstone, Whit Norris, Bartek Swiatek, Jeff Wexler, Mary Ellis, Alex Lowe, Don Coufal, Bill Kaplan, Tommy Giordano

2nd Row: (l-r) Hank Martin, Michael Clark, Bob Branam, David Goldstein, Glen Valentino, Matt Robinson, Eric Pierce, John Tendrich, Jorge Delvalle, Michael Wynn, Kevin, Matt Durber

Photo Credit: Hank Martin