Jump to content

Deity Connect.


Recommended Posts

On 3/27/2020 at 10:00 AM, Henchman said:

Why? 

I have no problem with them from a drama perspective. 

 

This is the Stephen King short I just finished. Using the Deity Connect system. 

As well as my Vlog I just started shooting in my garage. 

 

I think the Deity is an amazing product. 

Especially for low/no budget filmmakers.

I'll be shooting a feature once this virus blows over, using the Deity connects. 

 

Password for the short is "Festival" 

 

 

 

https://vimeo.com/376447791/721561e7be

 

https://vimeo.com/400510224

 

 

In your short that sound at :23-25 seconds, is that from the wifi interference? on line "have you canvised all these houses?"  there was a few more.  it seems like a useless things to use.  Deity should make a lav with a built in recorder and timecode (maybe thats not patented in USA) to work with there deity connect.  if its small enough they could sell tons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 9 months later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

agreed, but unfortunately hard times for the professional sound mixer who has to feed a family since more and more people will buy a cheap mic, cheap wireless, cheap recorder etc and budgets for sound

The Go is completely useless, , as it starts dropping out within a few feet the minute you turn around and lose line of sight.

I would like to have seen a range test that modeled real conditions, i.e., the transmitters mounted at the waist, behind the person. That would have given a better comparison of body absorption and sh

Posted Images

On 4/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, EricCC said:

 

 

In your short that sound at :23-25 seconds, is that from the wifi interference? on line "have you canvised all these houses?"  there was a few more. 

Nope, that was cloth noise.

BTW, I mix dialog for a living, and there's nothing wrong with the system whatsoever.

I have gotten absolutely terrible dialog to mix, that was recorded using top of the line equipment

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Henchman said:

Nope, that was cloth noise.

BTW, I mix dialog for a living, and there's nothing wrong with the system whatsoever.

I have gotten absolutely terrible dialog to mix, that was recorded using top of the line equipment

 

The Deitys sound remarkably good for the price point. If range and WiFi band saturation weren’t such an issue I’d feel fine using them alongside my Lectros.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trey LaCroix said:

The Deitys sound remarkably good for the price point. If range and WiFi band saturation weren’t such an issue I’d feel fine using them alongside my Lectros.

Exactly. 

I think they're an incredible option for indie filmmakers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...