The Great Senator Mike Michaels

RadoStefanov

A month ago I spent my day off with the great senator Mike Michaels.

We had Chicken and Waffles and a great conversation.

He is doing good but staying away from the internet. Which is admirable and something that I inspire to do.

I snapped a photo which my Leica CL on a Kodak XX 5222 cinema B&W stock. Developed in Kodak Xtol 1:1 at 75F

IMG_0389.jpeg

18 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

Thank you so much, Rado, for posting this! Senator has kept such a low profile we have all been worried about him. I hope he's doing okay and I respect his desire to stay off social media (but I do miss him!).

11 hours ago, glenn said:

It is good to see him. I hope he reads this and knows we miss him.

He would not read this but I will make sure to get the message to him. 

4 hours ago, RadoStefanov said:

I am trying to emulate him on Facebook but the youth gets easily triggered.  

They really do. I see so many people asking questions online that they really should know before charging money for their services. Most of the time these people are already on set in a panic and somehow believe that asking a group online is quicker than consulting a manual. But if I bring it up man, they spit acid at you. Being a professional isn’t what it used to be. Apparently it’s ok to barely know your job and be unprepared, just as long as you do it with a smile. 

1 hour ago, JonG said:

They really do. I see so many people asking questions online that they really should know before charging money for their services. Most of the time these people are already on set in a panic and somehow believe that asking a group online is quicker than consulting a manual. But if I bring it up man, they spit acid at you. Being a professional isn’t what it used to be. Apparently it’s ok to barely know your job and be unprepared, just as long as you do it with a smile. 

Hear hear. 

• 1 month later...